About Bus Go Dunedin
This website is run by Bus Go Dunedin: Bus Users Support Group Ōtepoti Dunedin.
Our mission statement is "Advocacy for bus users and supporting and promoting fast, clean, efficient, low-cost public transport in Ōtepoti Dunedin."
- to collate and provide information about Dunedin's public transport (facts).
- to provide advocacy for a bus system that best supports the needs of bus users (opinions).
- to assist and inform users
- to assist transport providers
- to enable lively debate about public transport in Dunedin
- To provide information about Bus Go Dunedin
Bus Go Dunedin Wiki News - create a news item
We are making a Submission on Otago Regional Council's changes to Peninsula bus serviceRead more >
We are making a Submission on Government Policy Statement on Transport 2018Read more >
We are making a Submission to the Otago Regional Council's 2018 Long Term PlanRead more >
We are making a submission to the Dunedin City Council Long Term Plan 2018 and you can read it in p…Read more >
Minutes of recent meetings
Minutes of our recent public meetings
By email: contact[at]busgo.org
- Co-President: Alex King 021 410 420
- Co-President:: Peter Dowden 021 137 2129